Wednesday, February 18

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhh...

Why oh why is it so hard to solve this simple problem?

Six people want to have a nice dinner before Viennese. Three of them are vehemently opposed to seafood, two of them love seafood. Three of them are apprehensive about Italian food. Two of them are threatening to splinter off from the group with their dates.

So if you know of any good local restaurants that a) serve more than just seafood, b) have "normal"-sounding things on their menus, c) six people in tuxes and gowns wouldn't look out-of-place in, and d) serves dinner for <$20 a person, let me know...

I guess life is just one big constraint satisfaction problem...

On a much less frustrated note: I got into the coterm! Soon I shall be a (hopefully not-too-)sketchy grad student... Now all I have to do is figure out how to pay for it and find some way to make money this summer--that is, in my spare time of course...

No comments: