Wednesday, December 15

brrr...

As the snow that melted today freezes again, I realize it's been a while.

Friday, after surviving the Week of Hell, I got to celebrate. Yay for Friday Night Waltz! and When Harry Met Sally, which was much better than I thought. Yes, it's true: Dave is Harry. All in all it was a most wonderful evening.

I always knew this day would come. Well, OK, maybe not always. But at least since October... I'm even more freaked out by this though.

It's bloody cold here... and my parents seem to like it that way inside too. So they've essentially decided I'm going to have to heat my room with a space heater by myself. So we went to Meijer and Mom got me a nice little oscillating thermostat- controlled space heater, complete with a timer so I can leave it on when I go to bed. Fine. All well and good. This works for a little while. But it's so advanced it crashes, and I have to reboot it. Yes, the manual even suggests unplugging the stupid thing for 10 minutes to let it "reset". And apparently this is normal behavior, because we already brought one back to exchange it. Oh well. Guess with "programmable" comes "buggy"...

No comments: