Monday, June 21

when it rains, it pours

So I was supposed to have Commencement pics up by now. But I don't. I do have all but one box unpacked in my room and now, thanks to Becky's RCC-ness, my hostname is back so the old photos are back up.

And here I am listening to O Holy Night as a cha cha. How, you ask?

The week was spent unpacking and making dull Safeway-Walmart runs. Unpacking took a hit once Dave's Pyramid o' Procrastination was set up, featuring a VCR, XBox, Nintendo, and GameCube. Already Rose has beaten Mario 3 in four straight hours, and Ben has demonstrated his Mario prowess by showing us how to exploit a bunch of bugs ("features"?) in the original Super Mario Brothers, including the famous World -1.

I spent the whole weekend waltzing. Even though half of it was with old people who were afraid/unable to move there were enough good waltzes to make it worth it. Few things are sweeter than a blissful waltz with a woman who closes her eyes to savor the experience, entrusting her safety entirely to you.

And...and... the dance at the end featured Brave Combo, known to Orchard people as the force behind "Someone Stole the Kishka", but also the Jeopardy! Schottische, and as I discovered tonight, the O Holy Night cha cha. Sweet!

Time for work... grrr...

No comments: