Tuesday, November 18

Proof that Windows is the Matrix...

and Bill Gates as Morpheus? Messed up on so many levels. Oh what I wouldn't give for video of this...

Sleep log for the week so far:
Monday, 5 hours

Othello, that dastardly moore of Venice that he is, has come for my soul. Won't he be disappointed to find it's being eaten by my *other* CS classes. Maybe he'll just settle for my sleep instead.

In other news, I've now regained all my worldly possessions from Japan and my computer too. And by "regained", I mean they're all unpacked. They actually arrived three weeks ago at the height of midterms and just sat in boxes until procrastination overrode laziness and I started putting stuff away. It's a great way to procrastinate: when I'm too lethargic to work, I just start cleaning my room. Before too long I'm so sick of it I'm almost psyched to do work.

And it's Big Game week. I'd like to go to Big Sing and Gaeties, but I'm not really pumped up about the game, especially given that we just lost horribly to a team Cal defeated not too long ago. I never really did figure out what was so thrilling about sitting around watching a game that mostly consists of waiting for a 20-second plays. Ah well... But we'll see what Mr. Othello has to say about those plans for this week.

No comments: