Friday, October 8

another bizarre dream

which I must record lest I forget...

This random female Stanford law student I didn't know is e-mailing me, saying she's from Michigan too and wants to meet. I think this is really cool. This part of the dream actually came first, so I was impressed that my mind managed to pick up the thread again.

For some reason I had realized my true lifelong dream and become a car salesman in Michigan. I got an e-mail from a woman I was supposed to go do a test drive for, which meant driving to Sterling Heights to get to the car lot. For some reason I didn't get directions beforehand, and ended up going in the opposite direction and end up driving around downtown Plymouth. Naturally I don't realize this until I see Robin jogging along the street who somehow now knew her way around Detroit and told me how to get back on the highway to get there. I'm trying to call this woman to apologize for being what'll be an hour late but not getting any response...

In the meantime, one of my friends is apologizing to two of my other dance novice friends for beign critical of their dancing.

Now one of my female friends is coming forward to admit writing the e-mail from the "law student" and apologizing profusely. I just feel really bad for her and find myself hugging her. And then just when I was about to find out why, my phone rang and I woke up.

I was impressed. A dream with subplots. And a theme. Perhaps I should be more disturbed but I think this is cool... If you can guess who these people are or relate these subplots to my real life (in private) you get a cookie.

America has sunken to a sad state when morning DJs are making jokes about nuking North Korea as if it's the funniest thing ever...

Note the time of this entry. Stupid 9 am meeting...

No comments: