Sunday, May 2

what, me work?

to the tune of: Wherever You Will Go by The Calling

Our government in action:
Government in Action

Yes, the door at the Post Office has now been "out of order" for weeks now. It's been gathering its own sort of cult following that one day I deemed worthy of recording for posterity.

At around midnight I got a random IM invitation to karaoke. IGs in the morning? Bah! I was...practicing my Japanese, yeah, that's it...

Enlightenment is for historical eras and Buddha. Not for Jamba Juice smoothies. Remember that. They go in the same category with diet Snapple--so much healthier than those regular, ah, fruit smoothies... but so much less tasty.

Really, how many times a day can one man smoke pot? The guy down the hall filled the floor with that peculiarly nauseating scent twice in the span of 3 hours Friday night, and is at it again right now. I have this ideal vision of Rains as a place where I don't have to share a bathroom with any potheads (of which there's an 80% chance) or have pot blowin' in the wind to my window (of which I have no idea).

Speaking of Rains (and not of pot), I shall be RCCing there after all. Theoretically we should be able to reunite my draw group in a Rains 4-bedroom apartment for a fun-filled summer and chill fifth year. Apparently enough people on the alternates list failed to respond within their convenient three-hour windows (or were frightened away by the recent spate of viruses) that they came crawling back to me. I suppose I should feel honored. Instead I just feel gullible.

No comments: