Thursday, December 18

the king hath returned

Just got back from Return of the King. Wow. Impressive. And the ending... well, the first ending was pretty sweet. Then the second one, nice. Around the fifth ending I was kinda waiting... I know all this stuff (and a lot more) was at the end of the book but in the cinema, you only get one chance to make a good ending...

The rest of the day was spent planning for my coterm proposal. I've come to the realization that if I want to do it in three quarters I'll need to take 15 units of CS each quarter. Not exactly appealing. And grad quarters cost more too. So I'm looking for ways to finance taking an extra quarter to knock the others down to that magic 10 limit and have time to TA or section lead. I'm starting to see why grad students have no lives...

I figured our dog deserved his own photo sooner or later. And in my stubborn attempt to get you to use Mozilla, I will again point out the alpha-blended shadow. (This really will probably only last until I go back to school and get too lazy for this.)

No comments: