Wednesday, December 17

there be snow here

snowIf you have Mozilla, the photo looks even cooler. Really now, check it out. That drop shadow just blends with the background... Yes, I'm bored. I'm shoveling snow and taking pictures of it, for crying out loud.

This small dusting of snow greeted me this morning.

Still haven't seen Return of the King yet. But here's the weird thing: My parents really really want to see it. They're insisting on going with me. And since most of my Michigan friends still aren't done with exams yet, I guess I'm going with them. But I'm at the point where I don't care. Being too cool to be seen with your parents in public was so...middle school...

Leave me some feedback on the redesign. I'm open to suggestions. How many UI guidelines have I violated with this page?

No comments: